- local news and items of interest
Altadena Ale House
- a fun local hang out. We often have office hours there.
- dedicated to protecting and preserving the rich architectural, environmental, and cultural history of our unique foothills community
Arroyo Time Bank
- a collective of residents from Pasadena, Northeast Los Angeles, and surrounding neighborhoods who exchange time and skills with one another to transform our community.
- web hosting based in Altadena. Supporter of our web site. Provides excellent customer support.
The Coffee Gallery
- a wonderful center for coffee and music. A local supporter of our Co-op (a lot of our first meetings were there)
- the nearest cooperative to us, located in Santa Monica
- a great Pasadena bakery that's donated equipment to the Co-op! (Excellent food but no website.
- general information about all types of cooperative ventures
Isla Vista Co-op
- located just outside Santa Barbara, near UCSB
Jones Coffee Roasters
- Pasadena coffee company, supporter and member of our Co-op
Katovich Law Group
- Bay Area law group that's providing attorney services to us. "We assist our clients in integrating sustainable, socially and environmentally responsible practices into their businesses at every level."
Ocean Beach People's Organic Food Market
- a well-established co-op located in San Diego
Our Little Market
- a buyer's club that meets once a week at the William Cary University. They have no web site but some additional info can be found at...
Pasadena Certified Farmers' Markets
- organizer of multiple farmers' markets in Pasadena and a supporter of our Co-op
RIPE (formerly: COFEAltadena)
- local gardeners trading their bounty
The Shumei Center
- kindly provides space for our board meetings. Furthering the message "...of hope, peace, and happiness throughout the world."
South Central Farmer's Cooperative
- once a week Pasadena drop off of local produce from this CSA. Order on-line.
Zona Rosa Caffe
- great upstairs lounge, have been very welcoming for our Coffee Shop Hop meetings!